If you’ve asked yourself any of these questions, then you’ll want to keep reading.
“How do we know if we’re ready to buy a home?’
“Should we really buy a home? It’s a pandemic.”
“Is now really the best time to buy a home?
The thing is: there is no right or wrong answer here. Of course, we are so passionate about homeownership and would love to get you into that dream home. But, the truth is everyone’s situation is completely unique.
The real answer depends on a few things:
- Do you know your credit score?
- Do you have a sense of how much home you can afford (including closing costs)?
- Do you have money saved for a down payment?
- Do you have savings to cover emergency maintenance?
- Do you feel ready to put down roots in a community?
These are only the practical considerations. You’ll of course want to factor in your employment status, family circumstances, and lifestyle factors too.
If you’re holding off on buying, what is holding you back? Message us anytime if you’d like to talk through different options.